Full Body - $40
Half Body - $25
Whether you are after a hydrated natural glow or a deeper bronzed look,
our spray tan will give a long lasting streak-free glow, even when it starts to fade.
- Remove unwanted hair from your body 8 to 24 hours before the tan. The dead skin cells are removed from the upper layer of the skin, allowing the new and fresh skin to soak up the tan!
- Shower before your session. Avoid using body washes which are extra moisturising and opt for a gel-based body wash.
- Scrub your skin using an exfoliating mitten 24 hours before your tan, to remove any dry layers of skin or left over tan, this will also extend the life of your tan.
- Wear loose and dark clothes to your spray tanning session. Clothes often get stained after the tanning session so wear something that can be easily cleaned later. You should also wear loose shoes or flip flops.
- If you have an appointment for a manicure or pedicure, keep it before your spray tanning session.
- Do not wear deodorant, lotions or perfumes both before and right after the spray tanning session. Deodorants tend to mix with the tanning solution and create unwanted results. In addition, makeup, perfumes and even jewelry will come in the way of the tanning solution and act as barriers for an even finish.
- Do not apply a moisturiser or body butter before the tanning session. These create streaks in the tan as the solution slides off from the skin instead of being absorbed.
- Wait the recommended time before showering after the spray tan application (EXPRESS: 2-4 hours / OVERNIGHT: 8 Hours)
- After the waiting period has passed, shower in warm water (it should not be too hot). The bronzer will run out, and when the water is no longer brown, pat dry yourself with a towel. (RECOMMENDED - 30-45 SECONDS)
- Avoid activities that will make you sweat after application. This means no exercises, sports, dancing or jogging. You should also avoid the sun to prevent sweating. Sweating creates streaks in the tan.
- Avoid chlorinated swimming pools, they easily react with the tanning solution and cause an uneven fade.
- Moisturising the skin daily will help make the tan last longer, as well as help it to fade evenly.
- Do not use lotions or creams on your skin which contain Alpha Hydroxyl Acids (AHA’s) or Glycolic Acid as they tend to exfoliate the skin. Use a neutralizing pH body wash.
- Once you have bathed after the tanning session, only then should you use perfumes, deodorants and makeup.
- Do not touch your body while your spray tan is drying off. This can leave finger prints on your body!